From the small details to the big day.
All Inclusive Package
On Friday (rehearsal day), when you arrive, event staff will welcome you, answer any questions, and make you feel at home. Wake up on your wedding day to the luxury of having time to soak up all the special moments with friends and family. You’ll be surrounded by the beauty of our farm, knowing our event team is here to make your day memorable, preparing for your guest count upon arrival.
You have access to the grounds at Of The Land from 1 PM Friday to 10 AM Sunday. The grounds include the Garden, the Flower Fields, Bonfire and Picnic Areas, Restrooms, Ceremony Sites, and Parking Lot. Access to the Greenhouse Venue is from 1- 9 PM Friday, 10 AM – 11 PM Saturday, and 8 AM – 10 AM Sunday. Relax in one place for the whole weekend for setup, rehearsal, getting ready, ceremony, and reception. The Greenhouse Venue includes all walnut harvest tables, chairs, and bar. All ceremony sites are available for set up and rehearsal on Friday and Saturday.
Stay for two nights and get-ready for your big day in our modern flat flat. Sleeps 6, beautiful bridal suite, kitchen, private hot tub and patio. Access 1 PM Friday to 10 AM Sunday.
Our unique farm kitchen is just steps away from the venue. Ingredients for your meal are sourced from the area’s finest farms (including Of The Land) and curated by Of The Land’s experienced kitchen team. Appetizers and dinner entrees are included for up to 100 people.
The 4,300 square foot Greenhouse offers both protection from the weather and an abundance of natural light. Filled with perennial and annual flowers and vines, it truly brings the nature of the land inside.
Choice of one of our three ceremony sites:
- The Vista
- Mulberry Tree
Landscaped with walkways and enclaves of seating, The Garden is nestled beside the venue and can also be enjoyed from inside the Greenhouse. Filled with perennial and annual flowers, vegetables, and fruit, it is both beautiful and edible.
Choose between signature cocktails or an espresso bar for a memorable experience from the garden bar, Dotty. Also included is a bar in the Greenhouse Venue, all you need to do is provide the alcohol.
We’ve partnered with Dew Drop Design, a woman-owned business featuring two local flower farmers within a few miles of our farm. Together they will help design and execute your vision sourced from their heritage blooms.
The all-inclusive package is designed to make your big day feel easy. Rental items provided include:
- Local and handmade modern ceramic plates from Grayling Ceramics in Kalamazoo for main entrees
- Linen napkins and silverware
- Water carafes and glasses at tables during the reception
We pride ourselves in having amazing, kind and hardworking staff. Our team takes care of everything from setting tables to refilling water glasses.
More about our amenities
From your ceremony to the reception and everything in between, our 20-acre farm makes a gorgeous setting for your perfect day.
Provide your guests an unforgettable meal made from scratch with the freshest local ingredients, including many from our farm.
Relax inside our secluded modern Farm Flat with a private patio hot tub, a full kitchen, and a bridal suite with a lounge for getting ready.
Other Package Options
We have select weekends available that include only the Greenhouse Venue, Farm Flat, and the rest about the grounds.
- You’ll still have the benefit of time to relax and make a weekend out of your special moment.
- It’s the same timeline as our all-inclusive package but with more flexibility. We welcome external vendors (food trucks, caterers, you name it!).
- You can also book with us (pending availability) with our a-la-carte catering and Dotty. Don’t stress about the food choices- we have a preset menu for you to choose from for food and seasonal cocktails.
- Rest easy- we always have a rain plan! No matter the weather, you will have a lovely ceremony. Staff is trained and experienced for a quick, seamless transition from ceremony to reception.
Sunday weddings are available for select dates. This is a great budget option that offers the flexibility for you to choose external vendors.
- Great for small, intimate gatherings if you don’t want a big fuss
- Includes one night in the Farm Flat so you can relax after the big day
- Rest easy- we always have a rain plan! No matter the weather, you will have a lovely ceremony. Staff is trained and experienced for a quick, seamless transition from ceremony to reception