Celebrate in Nature
From our unique one-of-a-kind Greenhouse venue to our three ceremony sites, we have the perfect natural spaces to fit the size and vibe of your dream wedding.
The Greenhouse Venue
One of a kind 4,500 square feet greenhouse with greenery, flowers and illuminated with Edison bulb string lights and chandelier.
Can accommodate 155 guests with cherry/brown chairs with padded seats and 23, 8 ft long x 33.5″ wide walnut stained tables.
- Modern lighting and chandeliers
- Refrigeration for Drinks, Food, Desserts/Cake, and Floral
- Large centrally located dance floor and bar areas
- Updated ADA-compliant bathrooms
- Fans, misters, roll-up sides, heaters, and specially designed greenhouse plastic make the venue comfortable.
An incredible 4,800 square feet outdoor edible patio garden featuring many of the crops we grow on the farm and other gorgeous perennial flowers, bushes, and trees and Dotty, our vintage bar.
Can accommodate seating for 60 in beautiful white modern furniture directly next to the greenhouse venue (reception area) and three ceremony sites.
- Four hammocks for lounging
- Two pergolas for shade
- Three fire pits to stay cozy at night
- Dotty, our Vintage coffee/cocktail trailer is available to rent
Meet Dotty for a drink.
Gorgeous, expansive scenic view looking out onto our farmscape. Accommodates seating for 150 on wooden benches.
Intimate setting with the perfect historic tree back drop. Accommodates seating for 150 on wooden benches.
Beautiful location full of greenery, walnut-stained tables, and chandeliers. Accommodates 155 guests on cherry/brown chairs.
Spend the weekend with us.